Friday, May 5, 2017

North Coast Rocketry SA-14 Archer - Unboxing


I recently received a little gift - one of the rockets on my wish list - from Matt Steele, of North Coast Rocketry.

North Coast, who make mid power rocket kits and some accessories, is a sponsor of The Rocketry Show podcast, and as part of that sponsorship, Matt sent us some rockets to try out. I've had my eye on an SA-14 Archer for a long time.

I'm doing a video build series on The Rocketry Show's YouTube channel. I started with the following unboxing video. I'm uploading the first build video later tonight, once I'm done editing.

Here's the first video.




Follow me on Twitter.

Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

Have a question you'd like to see addressed on this blog? Email me at iamtherocketn00b@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment