Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Technical Difficulties

I was trying to illustrate the next post on the N00b T00b last night, with a screenshot from OpenRocket, on the MacBook Air I use for The Rocketry Show podcast.

But the 3D image of designs in OpenRocket on this MacBook all display as really tiny.


This is as large as I can make the image.

Looking at it in preview, I guess in this case it's not terrible, but I wanted a larger image, and after an hour of messing with it, I got fed up and went to bed.

I might see if I can dig out the really old, slow, clunky laptop I used when I started The Rocket N00b blog, because at least I can load photos from my camera onto it, even if it's old junk.

We shall return to #NaRoBloMo shortly...

Follow me on Twitter.

Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

Have a question you'd like to see addressed on this blog? Email me at iamtherocketn00b@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment