Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I Made Something!


I made a mug! It's real, and it's here, and it's beautiful!

I've been working on building an Etsy shop (and a Redbubble shop as well), and this is sample of my first item - a Robert H. Goddard coffee mug!


And this is kind of a rough draft, too. I got so excited when I was making this, I ordered a sample right away. Then I decided to sharpen and color correct the image a little before finalizing the design, and I think I even made it slightly larger (though only a tiny bit). So, customers are going to get an even nicer looking version of this than I have.

Not only that, I could have ordered samples of some of my other products at the discounted rate if I'd just calmed down and thought it through... No matter, it's here, and I love it.

I really, really like this thing, and I've been counting the days until it arrived.

The shop is really new and has six items (eight, really, if you count the kids' sizes), but there's more on the way. If you're interested in checking it out, here's the link:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RocketN00b

I post a lot of things on Instagram these days. Follow me here.


Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

Have a question you'd like to see addressed on this blog? Email me at iamtherocketn00b@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment