Monday, February 16, 2015

Shut Up And Take My Money!

Because everybody now knows I'm obsessed with rockets, a lot of my friends post the same three things on my Facebook wall:

1. Any article on the Internet called "Make a ROCKET - out of MATCHES!"

2. Any article on the Internet called "Make a ROCKET - with SUGAR!!"

3. This crazy Thai rocket festival rocket launch:


That last one is pretty cool - although the NAR keeps removing it from their Facebook page any time it gets posted, because it clearly violates both the Model Rocket and High Power Rocket Safety Codes.

Anyway, people know I love rockets, but they don't really know what I do, so any rocket-related link ends up on my page. Multiple times. Per week.

THIS, however, is cool - a rocket lamp:


I want this lamp...

No comments:

Post a Comment