Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The New Phone Book's Here!


The latest issue of Sport Rocketry magazine came in the mail today. I was flipping through it, and looking at the coverage of NARCON 2016, when I saw this:


I admit it. I squealed and started jumping up and down. It startled my girlfriend.

"What??" she asked.

"My name is in here!!" I said.

I felt exactly like Navin Johnson from The Jerk, when the new phone book arrived.


More Rocket Camp posts on the way soon!

Follow me on Twitter.

Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I was smiling too! The Show has come a long way from its humble beginnings.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rocketry Show is a great platform to promote the hobby and I am happy with your success. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete