Saturday, May 12, 2018

Back On The Rocketry Show Podcast


Tonight, I recorded a nice, casual episode of The Rocketry Show podcast, and it's nice to be back on. We were hoping to talk to someone about the TARC finals results (the top spot was taken by Creekview High School of Canton, GA), but they've been pretty busy all day, and by the end probably needed to go to sleep!

Gheem managed to find me a new machine - a podcast-dedicated computer in the form of a used, refurbished MacBook Air, seen above. It cost the show a mere $50 and seems to have solved the problems with my sound and connection to the studio, so I shouldn't have such bad sound quality issues in future episodes.

It was good to have a nice chat with people about rocketry.

Follow me on Twitter.

Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

Have a question you'd like to see addressed on this blog? Email me at iamtherocketn00b@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment