At first, this blog was just a way for me to put up some pictures of what I was doing, and maybe coax the few friends I thought might read this into joining me in the awesome hobby I'd just discovered.
In the intervening time, I have:
- Found out just how alive and well the hobby of rocketry really is
- Learned a ton about how rockets work - especially what keeps them stable
- Learned to design my own rockets - something I didn't know was possible when I started
- Built a number of great kits
- Designed and built several of my own rockets, most of which worked pretty well
- Started building mid power rockets - and launched a couple
- Convinced a few skeptics that it was fun to go watch a rocket launch
- Had one of my rocket videos featured on Make magazine's Facebook page
- Taught rocketry to kids
- Recorded my first appearance on The Rocketry Show
- Joined the National Association of Rocketry
- Had over 100,000 pageviews!
Like my Facebook page for blog updates.