Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Video Build Series - The Quest Superbird


I've started shooting a series of model rocket build videos for my YouTube channel, beginning with a rocket from Quest Aerospace - the Superbird.

This one should be interesting. What started as a rather straightforward build has developed a few hiccups early on, making things a little more complicated than they should be for a really simple model rocket, but I think that's a good thing. Rather than being a series which might be a little boring for anyone but an absolute beginner, it will involve a little creative problem solving.

The first video - unbagging and parts - is here:


Please subscribe if you'd like to see more.

Follow me on Twitter.

Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

Have a question you'd like to see addressed on this blog? Email me at iamtherocketn00b@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment