Saturday, August 24, 2024

New Episode of The Model Rocket Show podcast Coming - Plus Live Streams

 

Hi, friends! I need your feedback.

After a two-year hiatus, new episodes of The Model Rocket Show podcast are coming! The next episode will probably be done in a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, I am doing some live streams on my YouTube channel.

My first attempt last weekend had some major glitches, so I've been working out the bugs, and am ready to stream again this weekend - Sunday at 8:30pm EDT. This stream will be hanging out, designing a model rocket from scratch using free, OpenRocket software.

But the stream from last week was special, so I plan to do it again soon. It was a behind the scenes of how I record The Model Rocket Show podcast. It was great, but there was so much buffering and lag, nobody saw it, and the saved video only captured the end.

What I need to know from you, dear reader, is which of these thumbnails do you like most?

I'd like this to be a successful stream, and hope to make more rocketry content on YouTube. Thumbnails are one of the keys to a video or stream's success. 

So, aside from the picture of the OpenRocket window, which of the pictures on this post grabs you the most? Or do you think I should take it in another direction?

I'm hoping to get views from people who like the podcast, or model rocketry in general, but I wouldn't mind if it also attracts an audience of people interested in podcasting and how it works, which is why not all the thumbnails have rockets in them.

So, what do you think? Leave a comment below and let me know!

Anyway, I'll be sure to post an update when the first new episode of the podcast is posted, and I hope to see you online Sunday night when I goof around with OpenRocket and hopefully come up with a cool new design to build. The chat will be open, so come, hang out, ask questions, and I'll see you there!

* * *

Oh, by the way, I closed my Etsy shop. It never got much traffic, and Etsy has become more of a hassle for sellers, so I just shuttered it. Maybe one day I'll open my own store my own site, if I come up with merch I think is worth buying.

I post a lot of things on Instagram these days. Follow me here.


Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

Have a question you'd like to see addressed on this blog? Email me at iamtherocketn00b@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment