Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Live Stream - Designing a High Altitude Two Stage Model Rocket


 Last Sunday night's live stream with OpenRocket went alright. You can see it by clicking here. It didn't have any buffering or lagging issues. I did have trouble keeping my scenes straight, so there were times I meant to be showing work on the computer with OpenRocket, when all you could see was my face. I was also very tired from a procedure I'd had done earlier in the day (I'm fine), and I kind of fumbled with what I was doing using a brand new (to me) version of OpenRocket I'd only just downloaded a couple hours earlier. Oops!

The rocket I came up with wasn't much to look at, but it was a first time live stream.

It was good enough, and I was just happy the stream didn't crash. Still, there's a lot of potential for the YouTube channel with live streaming.

So I have figured out how to fix the scene issue (adding a second monitor), and this Sunday I have a new stream coming for which I'll be much better prepared. 8:30pm EDT I'll be designing a high-altitude two-stage model rocket from scratch. Feel free to join!




Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

Have a question you'd like to see addressed on this blog? Email me at iamtherocketn00b@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment