Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Behind the Scenes of The Model Rocket Show Podcast


 After working on some technical issues, tonight I successfully live streamed a behind-the-scenes look at recording The Model Rocket Show podcast intro, outro, and ads for eRockets.biz.

The video is available to watch on my YouTube channel (click here).

Last Sunday night's stream designing a high-altitude, two stage model rocket is also available (click here). It went well for the most part, with just a few scene change hiccups. Despite an error message from YouTube that the stream wasn't working properly, everything was fine, with just a bit of lag in a couple tiny spots - barely noticeable.

To boot, I finally finished my Estes V-2. The mask was difficult, so I'm only showing you the good side for now!

I'll have to do a swing test, as I trimmed the fins closer to scale for the V-2 missile, and added some scale details (the chain drives on the fins).

It's not perfect, but it's done. I plan to film the swing test for the YouTube channel.




Like my Facebook page for blog updates and extra stuff.

Have a question you'd like to see addressed on this blog? Email me at iamtherocketn00b@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment